The Court is located in the Madison
Center Building in downtown Detroit on the corner of Madison and
Brush Streets, just three blocks north of Greektown, next to Ford
Field. For those coming
to the Madison Center Building, the following information may be
- There are several parking lots within two blocks of the Court.
Cost of parking ranges from hourly to daily rates.
- Entrance to the Court is through metal detectors similar to
those found in airports. No weapons, camera cell phones,
cigarette lighters or drugs are permitted in
- Public restrooms are on each floor and public telephones are
located on the 1st and 2nd floors. An Automated
Teller Machine and two mailboxes are located on the first floor.
- A lost and found section is located in the security office on
the fourth floor.
- A 24-hour drop box is also available near the entrance for payment
- Group visits can be scheduled for schools, senior citizen
groups, churches and civic organizations.
For information about the Court or questions relating to a matter
before the Court, call (313) 965-2200. TTY (hearing impaired) users
may dial (313) 965-4158.