Filing of Landlord - Tenant Emergency Motions

Jan 18, 2021

During the Court’s temporary closure, landlord-tenant emergency motions must be filed with the Court by using the Court’s online submission tool.

This can be accomplished by going to the Court’s website ( and doing the following:

  1. Move your cursor to the “Services” banner;
  2. Click on the dropdown labeled “Complete Online Requests”;
  3. You will be taken to a new page;
  4. Go to the left of the page under “Services” and click on “Online Civil/Landlord-Tenant Filing”;
  5. Once again you will be taken to a new page;
  6. Click on the link labeled “Click here to file a motion on an existing case”.
  7. You will be taken to a new page;
  8. Fill in the required boxes and pay any applicable fees.