I wish to resolve my civil infractions issued by Michigan State Police online instead of appearing in Court.
Online Ticket Resolution is available for civil infractions issued by Michigan State Police only. You may request online resolution of your civil infractions in order for the magistrate to decide whether your charge will be reduced to one with no or fewer points to your driver’s license. A magistrate will make a decision about your case based on the same criteria they would if you came to Court.
You MUST allow 2 business days after receiving your ticket before submitting your online request to allow Michigan State Police time to file the ticket with the Court and to allow case processing time for entry into the Court's system.
Ineligible offenses are:
- Civil infractions relating to Concealed Pistol License and Firearm Permits
- Careless Driving
- Automated Vehicle
- Commercial Quadricycle / Pedal Pub
- Offenses pertaining to Boats/Vessels/All-Terrain Vehicles for Registration and Equipment Violations
- Failure to Tarp, Over Width Vehicle, Mud Flaps, Motor Vehicle Permit Violations, No Medical Card/Certificate to Operate Vehicle, CMV Equipment Violations
An email notification extending the offer to you will be sent within 72 hours of your request. Once an offer has been extended to you:
- You may accept the offer and will have 48 hours to pay online.
- If you do not make the payment timely, the original charge will be reinstated and your case will automatically go into default with additional fees.
- If you do not wish to accept the offer, the original charge will remain in place and an Informal Hearing Notice will automatically be mailed to you at the address listed on the ticket.
- If the Court determines that you do not qualify, an Informal Hearing Notice will automatically be mailed to you at the address listed on the ticket.
If you wish to continue with Online Ticket Resolution, please click here.