The Court is located at 421 Madison Street. The following information may be helpful:
- A building map with a complete listing of all Departments, services, courtrooms, restrooms, kiosks, pay phones, and much more can be found here.
- There are several parking lots within two blocks of the Court. Cost of parking ranges from hourly to daily rates.
- You must pass through metal detectors for entry into the Court. No weapons, cigarette lighters, drugs, or markers/highlighters are permitted in the building (click here for the list of Prohibited Items)
- A Lost and Found section is located in the Security Office in Suite 418C on the 4th floor.
- Kiosks are available for ticket and probation payments throughout the Court.
- Public restrooms are on each floor and public telephones are located on the 1st, 2nd and 4th floors.
- ATMs are located on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Courtroom observation for students may be scheduled by contacting the Court Administrator at (313) 965-8738.
- A 24-hour drop box is available near the exit for payment of tickets.
- If you need accommodations, please click here.
- Copiers for public use are located on the 1st and 2nd floors near the elevators.