36th District Court Case Inquiry System
Welcome to the 36th District Court Case Inquiry System. The System provides public access to the Register of Actions (ROA) for cases filed in the 36th District Court and the Court’s Schedule.
- A ROA is the permanent case history and has essential information relating to that specific case.
- There is no charge for utilizing the Case Inquiry System.
- Case inquiries are limited to public cases filed with the Court from 1990 through the present.
- Document images are not available through the System.
- The System contains case information only for cases filed with the 36th District Court.
- The returns for Court Schedule searches are limited to 1000 proceedings. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that users search the name first in the Case Inquiry System in order to obtain a specific case number prior to accessing the Court Schedule.
The Court provides access to the System as a public service and for the convenience of all users. Information provided through the System is intended to be accurate, complete, and timely. However, the Court does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein; is not responsible for any errors or omissions, and assumes no liability for the use of this site, actions taken in reliance upon any information contained herein, and consequences of any such actions.
The information available through the System is not considered an official court record and should not be used for background checks. The ROAs and any other information obtained from this site are not deemed certified records of the Court.
Prohibitions and Limitations on Use
The System and any information obtained through the System shall NOT be used for any of the following purposes:
- Unlawful purposes;
- Any purpose that infringes upon the rights of the Court or others, particularly those persons whose names are included in the system as litigants, attorneys, judges, or court employees;
- The advertisement and/or solicitation of legal services; and
- The solicitation of any good, service, charitable cause, or political cause.
The Court cannot provide legal advice. While the information on this site may concern legal issues, nothing contained herein is intended as legal advice.
Please contact the applicable Division of the Court if you see any errors in the ROA.
I have read and understand the information above.
By clicking the ACCEPT box to proceed, I agree to the terms and conditions as stated.