Skip to Content

File a Motion for an Existing Civil/Landlord-Tenant Case

Having issues filing a motion on an existing case below?
Download Instructions
HERE or Contact us at (313) 965-8624


I want to (Check all that apply)*
Upload associated documents (maximum file size 20MB each) *

This field is required

Add another

* - Mandatory Field
Please read: I fully acknowledge that by providing false information I am subject to the penalty of perjury.